Thank you for using Hello my friend. Hello my friend is a downloadable software application for mobile devices which allows its users to send and receive messages and files including photo, voice and video.
This document governs how Hello my friend ("we", "us", "our" etc.) handles our users ("you", "your" etc.) data in the Hello my friend app itself (Hello my friend messenger), on our servers ("Hello my friend service", "Service") and on our website ("Hello my friend site").
We work hard to protect your privacy and security to the extent possible. We have employed proven encryption technology for the Service. Your communications are fully end to end encrypted and we do not hold the keys, therefore, from a technological standpoint we have no ability to view any of your data stored on our servers. However, if you use the Service for illegal activities (or if you are suspected of participating in illegal activities) there is a chance that law enforcement officials may come to us with a subpoena, and we will meet our obligations as required by applicable laws to disclose any encrypted information of yours that we may have in our possession.
We do not sell your information or use it for marketing purposes. We do not sell any information about the use of our Service. Hello my friend is here to provide you with encrypted communications not to monetize your information. We never collect any location information or have access to the contents of the communications you send using the Service.
What we must collect-
- Your Hello my friend username. This is how you allow others to contact you via Hello my friend. It does not have to be your real name or provide any reference to your identity.
- Your Hello my friend password. We require you to have a password to use the Service. For your own security, we recommend that you use a long, unique password consisting of a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols.
Optional User-Provided Information-
- Push Notifications are optional and settable in the settings screen and are functions of devices operating system.
- Share Hello my friend is a user selectable feature that will access your device's contacts in order to invite them to use the Service. We never send your device's contact information to our servers or store your device's contacts in any way. All invitations (whether via text message, email, or otherwise) are generated locally on your device, without sharing any information with us.
- Auto-Login is optional and convenient. However, we do suggest that users who choose not to enter their password after a set period of inactivity enable other security measures on their device like screen locks and PINs through your device settings.
- Crash Logs can be voluntarily sent to Hello my friend by the user for the purpose of debugging and error correction. The logs contain general device information and they pertain only to Hello my friend.
We do not know or collect any information about our users that would identify them, their ages, or any personal contact information. We contact users via push notifications and popup messages to advise them of software updates, general administration or technological notices. In order to comply with the COPPA, Hello my friend does not allow users age 8 and under to use the Service without an adults' permission.
Anonymous aggregate statistics will be kept and used by us for various purposes including analysis and reporting of usage patterns. Hello my friend reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous aggregate statistics for any purpose and to any third party in its sole discretion and without notice.
You can deactivate/delete your Hello my friend identity at any time. Once deleted, all messages sent by you will be permanently deleted from the server. Deleted messages and identities cannot be recovered. For your security we do not provide a password recovery service. We also trust that you will maintain control over the encryption keys Hello my friend generates for you.
If you have questions regarding privacy while using our Service.
Chat with your friend with hello my friend. Messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct. ... Hello my friend delivers messages faster than any other application.
Feature:Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices.
FAST: Hello my Friend is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
SYNCED: You can access your messages from all your devices at once. Start typing on your phone and finish the message from your tablet or laptop use Bluestacks. Never lose your data again.
UNLIMITED: You can send media and files, without any limits on their type and size. Your entire chat history will require no disk space on your device, and will be securely stored in the Hello my Friend cloud for as long as you need it.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security combined with ease of use. Everything on Hello my Friend, including chats, groups, media, etc. is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
POWERFUL: You can create group chats for up to 10,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOC, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.), and even set up bots for specific tasks. It's the perfect tool for hosting online communities and coordinating teamwork.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Hello my Friend is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
FUN: Hello my Friend has powerful photo and video editing tools and an open sticker/GIF platform to cater to all your expressive needs.
SIMPLE: While providing an unprecedented array of features, we are taking great care to keep the interface clean. With its minimalist design, Hello my Friend is lean and easy to use.
100% FREE : Hello my Friend is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVATE: We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Hello my Friend offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos, and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
We keep expanding the boundaries of what you can do with a messaging app. Don’t wait years for older messengers to catch up with Hello my Friend — join the revolution today.
• Communication Features: Group Calls
• Communication Features: Messaging
• Communication Features: Phone Line Calling
• Communication Features: Phone Line SMS
• Communication Features: Picture Messaging
• Communication Features: Video Calling
• Communication Features: Video Messaging
• Communication Features: Voice Calling
• Communication Features: Voicemail